April 28th | Join us in Melbourne for a Roundtable Summit designed by Healthcare Professionals, for Healthcare Organisations
This spring, industry experts will gather in Australia for a special collaborative 1-day roundtable forum for healthcare leaders to discover the latest strategies and technologies, to mitigate the risks of cyber-threats, and to create a cyber-security roadmap, in the mission-critical healthcare sector.
What to Expect:
- Access the very latest case studies and cyber resilience techniques.
- Acquire insights from CIO’S, Cyber-Security Officers, Clinical Information Officers, Technical Directors, and Regulatory Affairs Executives, representing the healthcare industry and regulators.
- Assess your readiness to combat cybercrime, respond to incidents, and manage your reputation, with sustainable business continuity.
- Know your enemy. MO’s, ransomware, data breaches, and the dark side of the web.
- Unravel regulatory compliance, and obligations to avoid charges of negligence and/or failure to fulfill your contractual obligations and retain public trust.
Date: April 28th, 2022
Location: The W Hotel Melbourne