August 1–6, 2020 |World Leading Information Security Event
Now in its 23rd year, Black Hat USA provides attendees with the very latest security research, development, and trends.
See internationally leading security researchers take to the stage to share their latest work and exploits in a friendly, vendor-neutral environment. Vulnerabilities are often exposed that impact everything from popular consumer devices to critical international infrastructure and everything in between. Black Hat seeks groundbreaking research to fill both 25 and 50-minute speaking slots for each annual show.
Black Hat USA 2020 will be entirely virtual this year.
Register to experience:
- Hands-on offensive and defensive skill-building opportunities to define and defend tomorrow's InfoSec landscape
- Cutting-edge research on information security risks & trends
- The latest findings, open-source tools, zero day exploits, and more from Security Experts
- Networking with InfoSec professionals and evaluate a broad range of security products
- Unique opportunities for community engagement between vendors and attendees
Date: August 1st - August 6th
Time: Pacific Daylight Time (UTC−07:00).