August 3–8, 2019 | World Leading Information Security Event
For more than 20 years, Black Hat Briefings have provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends in a strictly vendor-neutral environment. The event encourages growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors
See these internationally leading security researchers take to the stage to share their latest work and exploits in a friendly, vendor-neutral environment. Vulnerabilities are often exposed that impact everything from popular consumer devices to critical international infrastructure and everything in between. Black Hat seeks groundbreaking research to fill both 25 and 50-minute speaking slots for each annual show.
Register to experience:
- Hands-on offensive and defensive skill-building opportunities to define and defend tomorrow's InfoSec landscape
- Cutting-edge research on information security risks & trends
- The latest findings, open-source tools, zero day exploits, and more from Security Experts
- Networking with InfoSec professionals and evaluate a broad range of security products
- Unique opportunities for community engagement between vendors and attendees
Black Hat USA 2019 opens with four days of technical Trainings (August 3-6) followed by the two-day main conference (August 7-8) featuring Briefings, Arsenal, Business Hall, and more.
Date: August 3rd - August 8th
Place: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas