August 4–9, 2018 | World Leading Information Security Event
From its inception in 1997, Black Hat has grown from a single annual conference in Las Vegas to the most respected information security event series internationally. Today, Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia, providing a premier venue for elite security researchers and trainers to find their audience.
See these internationally leading security researchers take to the stage to share their latest work and exploits in a friendly, vendor-neutral environment. Vulnerabilities are often exposed that impact everything from popular consumer devices to critical international infrastructure and everything in between. Black Hat seeks groundbreaking research to fill both 25 and 50-minute speaking slots for each annual show.
Register to experience:
- Hands-on offensive and defensive skill-building opportunities to define and defend tomorrow's InfoSec landscape
- Cutting-edge research on information security risks & trends
- The latest findings, open-source tools, zero day exploits, and more from Security Experts
- Networking with InfoSec professionals and evaluate a broad range of security products
- Unique opportunities for community engagement between vendors and attendees
Date: August 4th - August 9th
Place: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas