August 6-11, 2022 | Internationally recognized cybersecurity event
Join us at Black Hat in Las Vegas on August 6-11, 2022! It's an internationally recognized cybersecurity event series providing the most technical and relevant information security research. Our team of cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts will be there and are looking to have meaningful conversations with you and your team about how Cylera's Platform can help you gain asset visibility and improve your overall security posture.
The following executives will be onsite and are available to discuss your challenges and see how Cylera can help you meet your needs.
- Timur Ozeckin, Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Bakoyiannis, Chief Technology Officer
- Richard Staynings, Chief Security Strategist
- Scott Collins, VP of Channel and Alliances
- Brant Kennedy, SVP of Worldwide Sales
- Ryan Gonzales, VP of Solutions and Security Services
- Jordan Rogers, Global Director of Threat Intelligence
Private meetings are available. If you’d like to meet, please click the link below to fill out the form.
NOTE: All meeting requests will be reviewed by our team and confirmed via email prior to the meeting date.
When: July 28, 2017 at 12:30 - 1:30pm UK
Location: Las Vegas